In this mode, there are two teams (Red and Blue). The first team to get to 20 kills is the winner. There is a time limit of 5 minutes which means that if neither team reaches a kill count of 20, the higher scorer will win. Preserve your health and your ammo to be able to maximize your kill count while minimizing the kill count of the opposite team. Remember, every time you get killed, you are giving one point away to the opposite team and vice versa!
The match lasts five minutes in which the two teams will face each other to win the game.
|Blue Team's Objective||Be the first to reach 20 kills or have the highest kill count to win the game.|
|Red Team's Objective||Be the first to reach 20 kills or have the highest kill count to win the game.|
- The match lasts five minutes.
- There should be the same number per team, however, this varies between maps.
- Spawn killing is NOT OK.
- Try not to blow up your mates and yourself!
- Mad Balls are deadly, use them with caution.
Recommendations by users
- Generic Tips
- There are no fixed tactics for this mode. Every team will have its own tactic.
- Do not spam balls. Mad Ball consists of minimizing your and your mates deaths and maximizing your kills. Take your time to get your kill. Be patient.
- Try to not kill your mates!
- Communication is key. Use quick commands to give your position to your mates and avoid team killing.
- Use the lights to your advantage.
- MB_Mansion Strategy
- MB_Office Strategy
- MB_Police Department Strategy
- MB_Military Camp Strategy
- MB_Cemetery Strategy