Take a break and play soccer (football) with your friends! (By Ptuh)
|Team Blue Objective||Win the game by scoring the most goals.|
|Team Red Objective||Win the game by scoring the most goals.|
- The match lasts five minutes.
- A goalie is recommended for each team.
- Once a team scores a point, the ball will automatically return to the middle in 5 seconds.
- When time runs out, the team with the highest score wins.
- Spread out! It is much more efficient for your team to spread across the field instead of all rushing towards the ball.
- There are no offside rules. Take advantage of this and position yourself behind the enemy's defence when appropriate.
- Keep in mind that all players have the same speed (unless pointing at different directions) so theoretically, no one can catch up to you if you are in front.
- Assign each other roles to make sure you do not have holes (weak defence or weak attack) in your strategy.
- It's better to assign someone with a low ping as goalie and/or as a forward player. Ideally you should have at least two players with very low ping in your team to fulfill both of these roles.