An intersection between Mansion and Office, this map has at its center well-lit rooms. The police department map consists of one big building with medium to small rooms, however, around the edges of the map, darkness prevails. Wandering alone in the dark may prove to be a bad idea.
Key locations of the Police Department map are:
- Narrow Alley. There are only two ways to penetrate deeply inside the police department map. One is through the bottom backyard passing though the parking guard spot and the other way is by passing through the service entrance/dressing room. The latter is one of the most popular choice and therefore, it makes sense to post someone in narrow valley. Having control of narrow valley allows indirectly the control of the nearby rooms (break room and service entrance). This can prevent the enemies from penetrating deeply into the police department. It is a highly strategic zone to control, however, be wary of forced entry by enemies who might group together to pass through!
- Main Office Hall. This is a logically high importance area as it is the center of the map where many objects will be located nearby in GaT mode. Having control of the main office hall allows you to keep an eye on what's happening around and keep out any enemies.
- Bottom Backyard entrance between Parking Guard Spot and Sergeant office. This is a strategic place to control because enemies will be unable to access the left side of the map quickly and will have to go through the service entrance/dressing room to infiltrate the map. Combine this location with narrow alley and this may prove to be a highly successful game for your team. Again, this is a highly strategic zone to control, however, be wary of forced entry by enemies who might group together to pass through!
Level 6 KeyCard
Slice Of Blood
Map Strategy by Gamemode
- GaT_Police Department Strategy
- DE_Police Department Strategy
- TDM_Police Department Strategy
- ZR_Police Department Strategy